The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

After lvl 1 stick 12 hours into searching for weapons so you can upgrade your pistol. After that, search for survivors like crazy so you can repair quicker and search for weapons more, quicker. Doing that, you should have the last gun for at least the last 3 or 4 levels.

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

My issues are pretty biased - MY ideal remake would address my nostalgia - it'd be hard as hell, fast paced, and the music would be a lot faster/darker. I'd probably get really gritty with the graphics too.

If you make one for bear in the big blue house scenario, I hope you consider all that. Give us gamers something to talk about!

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

I commend you sir

You actually pulled off making this a surprisingly good guide on giving head :) I noticed the actual strategy involved.

Kajio responds:

Great art teaches you a little something :P

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

A smart game for smart people

So I won't enlighten you idiots ;). GREAT JOB MATE. This is definitely a Newgrounds classic.

Rapture: The Game Rapture: The Game

I'll give it a 10

For two reasons....
You're not (intentionally) dissing on Jesus, and you're definitely dissing on Harold Camping. The 10 doesn't mean the game doesn't suck though.

The Perfect Fighter The Perfect Fighter

Overkill much?

This game is going to age amazingly, the issue is upon it's release a game like this is going to be unplayable (to some degree) for 50% of people. Right now, a flash game of this technical caliber needs to be downloadable. Still though, I couldn't not give this game a 10. Good work.

Battle for Wayland Keep Battle for Wayland Keep

You forced me to give it a 10

When a game lags MY computer, it's definitely a system hog for its time. This game is a pioneer among few others that dramatically raise the standards for what makes a great flash game.
PS - The pause command are a simple concept that adds great depth to the game play, and becomes satisfyingly crucial to mastering the game.

Mega Man RPG Mega Man RPG

A great game

The main problem is this is 2011, so this game isn't quite so awesome anymore. Playing the sequal now :).

--Bullet-- --Bullet--

Just a little more...

of everything would have been nice.
More options, so people who don't like the 3d bullet can off it or moderate it for example.
More levels so we can keep playing.
More rewards, so we don't end up scratching our heads once we beat the game.
That aside it's a good game. "Ultimate Agent" could be epic if you made it unpredictable.

Crunchball 3000 Crunchball 3000

Very nice.

This is a great game. In a Newgrounds kind of way though, a little more violence could have made this game a lot more epic.