MC10 MC10

This song caused me to re-discover Newgrounds' audio portal: Thank you for this completely badass piece.

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

nice

I first heard the original on donnie darko. On that movie they used the song in a way that effected you emotionally, so me actually liking this song when it's changed from the original after seein the movie says enough. plus it's just good. xD

Clap Clap Clap Clap

Your first time...

well, it's definitely a start, but mabye you should watch some tutorials or download some new drum loops (google for drum loops... there's tons of freebies) because i could immediately tell u're using fruity loops and simply practicing and messing around with the interface and such will do u alot of good, trust me :)

smile14 responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate what you told me. Hope you liked my other songs :)

Sashka- Concept5 Sashka- Concept5

NICE!

Only problem I have with it, is right when the music starts to get loud. Nice job with the volume differnce, it really set the mood, but it might be good if u built up to it for a couple seconds more, let us know something was coming, eassier... OR work on it being more of a suprise. Inbetween sounds sorta slapped on :\ otherwise awesome job & great originality i look forward 2 listening to more stuff w/ this dance/trance/D&B style!

DJ-Sashka responds:

Haha, "Sounds sorta slapped on". Sorry about that, I just wanted to test the concept out so I didn't work on adding effects or making good transitions. I'll put in a lot more effort for future songs with this style.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor

awesome

This is Awesome- along the lines of Calyx. Make more songs simillar to this, i like them better than your gaming tracks

ParagonX9 - Defection ParagonX9 - Defection

Great!

This is awsome work - Tons of effort was obviously put into this and its extremely unique.