Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

This movie, is a warrior of the portal. You sir have created a classic.

Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

The movement of the characters might be an aquired taste, but regardless the visuals are perfect. However Krinkels could have damn well made Madness a stick figure series, and we still would have gotten the hardcore shits and giggles that make madness so good. The giant guns and Deimos's reaction, the giant enemy and the room of dancing frags, and the classic Krinkels feel was the extent of the madness you gave us. I think every fan of the series has more to offer in their imagination than that, but I can understand how difficult it must be to bring your ideas to life when your artwork is so good. If you can work on bringing your crazier ideas to the table, your flash movies will captivate any true Madness fan. Good luck + Thanks :).

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

O.O

I really might get a clown tattoo.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

After lvl 1 stick 12 hours into searching for weapons so you can upgrade your pistol. After that, search for survivors like crazy so you can repair quicker and search for weapons more, quicker. Doing that, you should have the last gun for at least the last 3 or 4 levels.

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

My issues are pretty biased - MY ideal remake would address my nostalgia - it'd be hard as hell, fast paced, and the music would be a lot faster/darker. I'd probably get really gritty with the graphics too.

If you make one for bear in the big blue house scenario, I hope you consider all that. Give us gamers something to talk about!

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

I commend you sir

You actually pulled off making this a surprisingly good guide on giving head :) I noticed the actual strategy involved.

Kajio responds:

Great art teaches you a little something :P

MC10 MC10

This song caused me to re-discover Newgrounds' audio portal: Thank you for this completely badass piece.

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

nice

I first heard the original on donnie darko. On that movie they used the song in a way that effected you emotionally, so me actually liking this song when it's changed from the original after seein the movie says enough. plus it's just good. xD

Clap Clap Clap Clap

Your first time...

well, it's definitely a start, but mabye you should watch some tutorials or download some new drum loops (google for drum loops... there's tons of freebies) because i could immediately tell u're using fruity loops and simply practicing and messing around with the interface and such will do u alot of good, trust me :)

smile14 responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate what you told me. Hope you liked my other songs :)